- To keep improving the educational curriculum and quality of teaching.
- To continue to make medical care an integral part of each child’s life. This includes supplying clothing and hygiene items.
- To add on an extra grade each year and build a new classroom so we will become a K-12 school.
- To expand our school enrolment each year until we get to 30 orphanage students and 70 community students.
- To offer a technical school experience for those students who complete secondary school where they can learn a specific trade.
- To expand our women’s ministry program to include younger and older women.
- To develop a consistent procedure by which the children communicate with their sponsors.